Monday 27 January 2014

On the road - White Horse Weddings Tea Green

The Wedding Assistant On The Road..

White Horse Weddings

Location: Tea Green
Capacity: Holds up to 120 guests for dining 
price range: Packages start from £3995

As I drove to visit The White Horse I couldn't help but notice how picturesque the journey was. Little county roads, fields and trees. I could imagine how lovely it would be travelling from a wedding to the reception venue.

  


There are fields surrounding the venue which would create a lovely backdrop for photos and there are great facilities including a children's play area, parking and a marquee which can be decorated to make your wedding day experience unique to you. 

  

I love how the marquee is decorated in this photo. The colour range and the mixture of fabrics make the marquee feel extra special and unique.

The venue is very well loved and you can see that a lot of care goes into the business. There are  range of packages on offer that can be tailored to suit your needs and requirements.

When I was looking for a venue the flexibility factor was very important to me. I wanted to create a personal wedding and add details that would make the day my own and this venue allows you to do just that :) 


I also like that there are no hidden costs... There is nothing worse than finding a venue that fits your requirements and your budget and then being told that there are extra charges.

You can take a look at the packages on offer by clicking on the links below.



I had a wonderful time viewing the venue and meeting Jon who owns White Horse Weddings. I have even been invited back to the venue to meet the team and see how they set up and prepare for a wedding and the attention to detail that goes in to making the day run smoothly.
I cant wait to go and see first hand how a big day is put together. If you have any questions you can contact the venue directly by calling 01582 722855 - or you can email INFO@WHITEHORSETEAGREEN.CO.UK 

If you have any questions please comment below and I can take them with me to be answered.

Have a nice day - The Wedding Assistant  

No comments:

Post a Comment