Sunday 19 October 2014

I'm back!!

I have been off of the wedding scene for quite a while! Wedding planning quickly fills your time and when you are creating a lot of it yourself every second is precious.
I am so happy to be back and sharing my experience through my blog, Instagram and pinterest (I feel like I have been away so long that the websites I have listed have probably been replaced with new ones) It's nice being able to write this blog knowing  the end result. We had an amazing wedding day and I have met amazing suppliers, super creative people and had lots of support and time from my family and friends. I can share real photos and real experiences. 
I can write about every decision, my doubts and worries (more about the bridesmaids dresses and marquee decisions than becoming a married lady)last minute decisions, the days running up to the big day and the days after. 
If you would like any help and guidance along the way then please email me the-wedding-assistant@outlook.com
I will hopefully also be getting out and about and taking a look at affordable wedding venues and meeting with wedding suppliers. If you are in the wedding sector and would like me to run a page on you then I would love to hear from you.

Now to get writing!!! 

Have a great day 
The Wedding Assistant 

 

2 comments:

  1. Yeah friend, I am getting married this year and I am struggling hard to get a good wedding location venue for ceremony and reception. Can you help me? I am glad that you are back and more than that on time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tisha, Yes of course I can! What location are you looking at and what type of wedding are you hoping to have ? Kind Regards The Wedding Assistant

      Delete