Thursday 19 December 2013

TIP OF THE DAY :)

My tip of the day is to enter COMPETITIONS!
Look on facebook, Twitter, Magazines, Wedding websites..

REMEMBER you have to be in it to win it!

I entered a competition on EasyJet's Facebook site and was lucky enough to win!

To enter we was asked to share a holiday photo. We chose a photo that was taken just after I was proposed to.
Our picture was selected to win an Easyjet bear. One of the bears had gold a star on and If you received this special bear then you also won some free flights.

The parcel arrived on Monday with the bear inside. When we unwrapped it and Craig noticed the gold stars on the bears tag.
I didn't believe that we had won, so emailed EasyJet with the picture of our bear and they emailed back to confirm that......

WE WON!!!

I feel so extremely grateful and overwhelmed that we won. We are so excited to choose where to go and get them booked as we are using them for our honeymoon.

I will try and re-tweet as many competitions as I can find on my twitter page so make sure you follow me https://twitter.com/TheWedAssist

Have fun entering!

The Wedding Assistant  





Our Photo, saying goodbye to Sunshine Egypt. Both our hands 


I love this little treat treat box on the plane :)
So much so that last time I was flying I took a picture!! 


The Winning BEAR!!!! <3 <3 <3



  

1 comment: